Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shocking Discovery? Oh? I see....

Remember about the first post that i post? I did say that it is very few anime fans in my university (or sort of like that)... I was wrong about that! (which means good for me). I did made some investigation about the anime fans. My first discovery about this is when I went to dinner and I was siting at the table with my friends. Suddenly, the 'batch president' talks about an anime called Kiss x Sis with his friends. I was thinking that "kiss x sis? wow.."[with shocked and excited mixed up]. Next discovery was involving my friend named PG (according  to his IC), was asking for some recommended anime to watch and brought his HDD to copy some anime series. Now I know that they have interest in anime but they do not want to share their interest with others. Then, i concluded that there were many students also a fan of anime. Hehe..

<LOG>
OK, this week we will celebrate valentine's day (I don't celebrate that) and Maulidur Rasul (Birthday of Prophet Muhammad). I also will be going on a camp at Endau-Rompin. Yahoo!!

1 comment:

  1. nee...Camping?? You'll die there...MUAHAHAHAHA...
    (camping is all about mental and physical strength...)but, if it's an educational camping, well... mostly they'll torture you in time management, teamwork and leadership skills (to see and sharpen someone's skill)...

    ReplyDelete