Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love is in the air. OMG!

Konnichiwa, minna! It's February everyone! You know what that mean, right? It's valentine day! The day for lover to get more intimate (btw, i don't celebrate valentine's day. I just enjoy it..). Since it's February, I want to introduce an anime that is about love, love and love (+ comedy). The title is Kimi ni Todoke. The anime was aired in 2009 but the second seasons is an ongoing episode (by the time that I type this, the series was on 5th episode on second season). Its about the main character; Sawako Kuronuma but mispronounced by her friend as Sadako (a character in horror movie, The Ring, and her appearance coincidentally was similar to the character) and a
super-famous boy Kazehaya Shota with his tagline "Kazehaya is Everyone's". Sawako is an introvert with lousy communication skills. and he doesn't have so many friend but since Kazehaya started to talk to her (Kazehaya and Sawako attitude were contra to each other in the beginning), everything was changed, Sadako begin to make new friends and they started to fell in love. Sadako's friend; Yano Ayane, Chizuru Yoshida and Ryu Sanada are also involved in love too. The story is very sweee~~~t for me (i'm melting!!), the storyline was great but sometime it can be a little bit complex (yes, just a little bit). Actually this is the first time watching an anime with genre like this and I started to like this.
This is 'Sadako'

Favorite Character
It has to be the main character, Sawako Kuronuma! With its lousy communication skill (actually it is pretty much the same with me.. -__-) but with sweet attitude, very nice to others and good at living skill for a girl (e.g. cooking, gardening). Sometimes she is too honest with other and think too much that will make her hesitate with every action or decision she'll make. Her somewhat foolish action was very irritating to me but sometime it'll make you laugh.

Kazehaya Shouta is one of my idol, romantic, decisive, sweet, handsome, bla... bla... (words of praise continues). In other words, he is the man I want to be.

I think, if he exist in Malaysia
the girls will be craze about him.
The Music and Song Choice
-1st Season
OP: Kimi ni Todoke by Tomofumi Tanizawa
ED: Kataomoi by Char
-2nd Season 
OP:Sawakaze by Tomofumi Tanizawa

Soufuu by Tomofumi Tanizawa
ED: Kimi ni Todoke... by MAY'S I usually like electro-pop, techno, trance, and rock but the choice of opening song and ending song was good. In the second season of the anime, I would say that the ending song Kimi ni Todoke by MAY'S (not to be confused with MAY'N) just great with the feel of romantic (I've added the song to the playlist so just search for it).

Conclusion
Kimi ni todoke is recommended for people who like romance and love comedy. This is the first time I watched a love comedy anime and I think the story is just perfect and so sweet. I think my tears started to flow on my cheeks thinking about the story.

The review is written by my own. I do not copy and paste others.

No comments:

Post a Comment