Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Honey with Bunny!!!!
Moshi-moshi minna!!! Happy Chinese New Year to all Malaysians Chinese people... This year, we will celebrate the year of rabbit, yeay (for purpose that all bunny-associated accessories is on sale. wakakaka...). Today, I just received 4 pcs of Mandarin Orange a.k.a. limau from my lecturer. That is the first 'limau' I received for the chinese new year. But too bad my CNY holiday just getting started tomorrow. Fukou da!!! (Kamijyo Touma from To Aru Majutsu no Index favourite quotes). But still, tomorrou I'll be heading home. Yeay again... For the chinese students, once again i want to wish happy chinese new year, wish of luck for this year.. <I LOVE BUNNY!!>

P/S: I'll be reviewing another anime for next post. Any comment or suggestion is very appreciated. Please leave it in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment