Sunday, July 8, 2012

Exciting Holidays Awaits!


Hey guys, I just want to tell you guys that I'm on semester break for 2 months from July until the end of the August and exciting event awaits around this period! I'm so excited about this, I wrote this log on 2 a.m. with a dizzy head. Let's go to the summary shall we?
























8th July & 15th July
Malaysian Vocaloid Party (MVP) Outing
Venue: Tenshi no Cafe, e-Curve, Damansara
Facebook RVSP: 1st Batch | 2nd Batch

14th July
Malaysian 36th Bon Odori
Venue:Shah Alam Matsushita Stadium
Facebook RVSP | FAQ

19-20th August
Hari Raya Puasa >w<~!

25-26th August
Animangaki 2012
Venue: Sunway Pyramid Convention Center
Facebook RVSP | Official Website

And, for the Bon Odori, there's something fun going on for the preparation. I actually went to Yukata hunt and got a basic Yukata for the Bon Odori! This holiday gonna be great! I hope that my friend also feeling exited about this. Don't you wanna join us? I'll keep updating this blog for the next event as scheduled.

And finally, here's a picture of us shopping for our (some members of KLMU Otaku Club and ComicFiesta Felyne Brigade) Yukatas.

Just ignore the middle one. LOL.


2 comments:

  1. I've got so much time on my hand, that I'm bookmarking manga's on animea.net..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is an old and abandoned blog post. But I wanna thank you for saving this picture of Cosmic Break's ad.
    I was on a nostalgia trip for a few hours, seeking for this particular picture that I "appreciated a lot".
    I loved the watermelon girl.

    It's funny how I googled "cosmic break beach bikini" and it led me here.
    This is ancient stuff right here. Thank you for preserving an important piece of history.

    ReplyDelete