Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Life of a new university student


Last 2 weeks, i have been selected to join MARA-UTM (Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai) xpress course... my SPM result hasn't been announced yet me along with few of my friends has become a university student... seriously it was so boring and I only had only 3 subjects to study (which is good)... the university is so large, it makes me feel uneasy to go anywhere around the university except the food court and the library (because of the very very very fast internet connection, not the books). I found out that when I said anime they would say "oh.. naruto, bleach, one piece". So, there is very few person who is truly interested in real world of anime... it makes me double-bored.. Since that, i re-watch my collections of anime.. Currently, I'm watching Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai. I had even re-watch it for a few times, the opening song, God Only Knows that is sang by ELISA, was very good. Hear it yourself.. You can download the anime at http://www.animetake.com. (i think my grammar is not so good so, gomenasai)... Oh, before that, there is some advice for university students, if you disinterested (not uninterested, if you are so, then it helpless) in learning physics, just take a bite of hatsune miku song "Tripshots ft. Hatsune Miku - Nebula" (i'll attach its video clip on another post)... It will make you to study till the eleventh dimension (seriously)...

No comments:

Post a Comment